Thursday, May 31, 2007

Purpose of the blog

The purpose of this blog is to talk about Global Warming and its problems. This blog will contain different topics about the issue. First I will review the movie “An Inconvenient Truth” presented by Al Gore. Then I will talk about what Global Warming is and explain some of the evidence. Next I will write about the causes of Global Warming and why it is happening. My blog will also contain a small presentation which will contain some pictures and explain what is happening. I will also write about the effects of the global warming on animals, children and city locations. In addition there will be an explanation about what we can do here in the UAE to prevent these kinds of things and what the government should do to help. Later on I will examine head lines from different News Papers from the UAE and I will discuss them. Finally I will write a small summary about the whole project.

No comments: